About the Job
This is an exciting job opportunity to join our HR team and deliver/support HR services in line with the Organizations policies and applicable local laws and regulations.
The role is a HR Generalist position, which includes responsibility and/or support to a range of HR functions and processes including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, HR administration, employee relations, compliance with Azerbaijani labor law, and drafting and updating of HR policies and procedures.
To be successful as a HR Officer, you should possess the following qualifications and experience and possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a busy human resources department.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP HRIS a strong advantage.
- Very good knowledge of labor law (Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan).
- Possessing a strong sense of ethics, including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of the English and Azerbaijani languages. Knowledge of Russian is an added asset.
- Experience working in an international environment and/or an international organization is an added asset.
- Cultural awareness and commitment to encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We expect you to have the ability to work with different groups and nationalities. You should be self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles. You should be flexible, enthusiastic and have the willingness to learn from others. You should also be able to work independently, as well as work effectively under supervision. You should have the proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and cope with competing demands under tight deadlines. You should have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relations in a multi-cultural and multi-departmental environment.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work setting in the humanitarian environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary plus benefits based on the Organization Compensation and Benefits framework.
Deadline for receiving applications: 05th of October 2022