This is a full-time position with the duty station in Barda.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and follows up on MHPSS activities at local and national level.
- Trains and supports MHPSS professionals from other organizations/partners/teams to provide psychological and psychosocial support as per the programme strategy.
- Provides individual consultations or group support meetings when necessary.
- Organizes referral of beneficiaries and performs case follow-up.
- Complying with organization's standards, sets up culturally and context-appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools and ensures regular data collection.
- Develops and maintains contacts with health authorities, academia, technical advisers from other organizations, etc. as necessary.
- Creates and maintains direct links with MHPSS programme beneficiaries.
- Maintains regular communication with the Mental Health & psychological delegate and/or Health Coordinator, providing data and programme updates.
Desired Profile and Skills
- University degree in clinical psychology (minimum 3 years’ university study)
- 3 to 5 years’ of overall professional experience, with minimum 2 years’ experience in mental health and psychosocial support programmes.
- Very good command of the English and Azerbaijani languages. Fluency in Russian is an asset.
- Very good computer literacy.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clinical and/or psychosocial experience.
- International NGO experience is an asset.
- Humanitarian experience is an asset.
- Cultural awareness and commitment to encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV