Customer Services Representative
Exceptional customer service is vital to the success of the company. The CSR will support sales and profitability by ensuring that company policies are followed and the company is focused on customer satisfaction.
The CSR needs excellent written and verbal communication skills. CSR will estimate and price accurately, and use the appropriate software.
The CSR provides assistance to the General Manager and Production Manager. This includes processing and translating documents, reviewing contracts and job orders, and addressing comments and complaints.
The CSR will assist in updating clients as to the status of their project and help make them aware of additional products and services the company can provide to them, provide education to customers in the use of basic technology such as the use of our website and file requirements and estimated completion dates.
Your specific support is a key to meeting all of the company’s goals:
- Provide satisfaction and value to our customers.
- Maintain a high level of personal productivity and high standards for quality, work as part of a team, and support an environment of ongoing professional growth for all employees.
- Maintain a respectful profile in the community to bring positive attention to the company
- You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. It is expected that the CSR will be tactful, sensitive, and professional in all interactions with customers to enable customer satisfaction and build the company’s reputation.
Authority: The function of Customer Service Representative derives its authority from and reports to the General Manager; however, directives or requests received from time to time from the Production Manager, Production, Designers and other team members will be handled in a spirit of cooperation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Office Administrative
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for all individuals.
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager and Production Team, informing and updating them regularly regarding customer requirements that need to be met.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Maintain necessary reports, quote logs, and other records as required by the General Manager and Production Manager.
- Talk with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for printing, copying, and/or artwork. Work in cooperation with Production/Designer team.
- Meet with customers when necessary or requested by General Manager to educate them on company capabilities and new possibilities.
- Interview customers and records interview information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties:
- Accurately complete requests for job/estimate sheets.
- Creates quotes/estimates for customers.
- Prepare client information including billing and shipping addresses.
- Address complaints immediately and refer complaints of service failure to General Manager.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services with existing clients.
- Assure quality and accuracy of all work orders and completed orders.
- Schedule client pickups and deliveries with the Production Manager.
- Maintain all sales samples of printing jobs.
- Assist in the processing and translation from Azeri to English or vice-versa other legal documents, letters, spreadsheets related to company business.
Sales and Marketing
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company.
- Understand and satisfy customers' requirements to exceed their expectations.
- Ensure every customer is properly acknowledged and appropriately greeted.
- Ensure orders are processed in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Work in a courteous and diplomatic manner with customers, vendors and employees by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Serve as primary inside contact with customers including picking up orders and proofs.
- Solicit information from customers and prospects to assure the company can maintain a competitive edge.
- Attend functions in the market area as required by the General Manager.
- Visit customers at their place of business when necessary (non-sales call activities).
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review proposals and contracts for accuracy in meeting customer or vendor expectations.
- Understand company competitive pricing strategies that may be implemented when necessary.
- Perform data entry into the financial system of record and complete financial reporting activities as directed by the General Manager.
- College Degree or comparable experience in Office Administration or customer service roles.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Office Administration, advertising, sales, or service.
- Excellent command of the English, Azeri and Russian languages in both written and oral forms.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, and customer service skills, positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to details, written aptitude, and interest in error prevention.
- Hard working, self-starter, problem solver.
- Must be knowledgeable with computers and operate several standard programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Must demonstrate excellence in organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information & materials.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and compute ratio and percentage in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Working Conditions:
- Standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours per day.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.
- Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Moderate noise level.
- Exposure to copier fumes and airborne particles such as paper dust.
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV