Business analyst elicits and analyses information from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders to document solid description of the current or expected business processes and required actions.
Business Analyst leads the entire requirements life cycle process by full-filling the role of the Project Owner, what is defined as Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Assisting in Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,
by collecting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and furtherly analyzing collected information;
- developing solutions based on collected and analyzed information;
- Documenting, reporting and presenting (both internal and external) the results of activities decried above, with relevant validation.
- Leading the Requirement – Life Cycle Process, by full-filling the role of the Project Owner, what is defined as Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- 2 years’ experience at Business Analysis, It Business Analysis, Consultancy or related field;
- Azeri, Russian;
- Bachelor or Master University degree.
1-year employment contract, Work schedule: 09:00 – 18:00 (Mon – Fri)
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV