Head of Sales Department
Financial Development Company
You are ultimately responsible for:
- Development and realization of the strategic plan aimed at reaching sales targets and expanding customer base;
- Creation and provision of strong and long-lasting corporate customer relationships;
- Maintenance of close relations between companies for better understanding of customers’ needs and goals;
- Effective communication of the Company’s values through offers and presentations;
- Regular monitoring of demands in different areas of activity and allocation of pipe- lines of work between the team members;
- Researches on rival companies and control over these researches;
- Regular submission of weekly and monthly reports on performance results to the Company’s Director;
- Work on optimization of communication between departments;
- Maintenance of steady cooperation and discussion of new development plans with the State Tax Services;
- Development, approval and introduction of bonus-based motivation system in consultation with the Company’s Director;
- Development and approval of quarterly and monthly training plan in consultation with the HR Manager & Company’s Director;
- Organization of weekly “Re-Connect Meetings”.
- Organization and management of big customer chains and business relations with banks;
- Detection of the potential related to both big customer chains and banks through regular market researches;
- Organization of face-to-face meetings through calls or e-mail communication on the basis of the current customer database and personal attendance of these meetings making offers profitable for both the customers and the Company;
- Submission of weekly and monthly reports on performance results to the Sales Department’s Director;
- Discovery of rival companies’ work principles according to the appropriate field of activity and responsibility at least once a month and submission of relevant information to the Sales Department’s Director;
- To identify the department targets, relevant performance indicators and provide their implementation.
- To make appropriate feedback to employees according to their performance indicators.
- To plan employees’ individual development activities according to their development areas.
- To provide the distribution of workload within the section/unit/team according to the company strategy, employees’ job descriptions and individual targets
- To take part in identifying the employees’ grades/salaries according to performance appraisal results and relevant procedures
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- BA or MA in Economics/ Sales or relevant subject area
- A minimum of 3 years proven successful experience as a Head of Sales Department
- Strong communication & negotiation skills ( in Azerbaijani, English & Russian)
- Pro-active, well organized, flexible
- A good team player & customer-oriented mindset
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV