Senior Specialist (Network)
- Education: Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
- One of the following certification levels:
- “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching” and “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Service Provider Operations”;
- “Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching” and “Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Service Provider”;
- “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching”;
- “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Service Provider Operations”.
- Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work with network administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
- WAN administration;
- LAN administration with at least 10000 access ports;
- Configuration, use and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and switches;
- Administration of wide area distributed Wi-Fi networks and appropriate services (access points and Wi-Fi controllers);
- Protocols and technologies: TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, IPSec, GRE;
- QoS: diffserv, CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, CQ, WFQ, shaping, policing;
- L2 protocol use: xSTP, BPDU control, Q-in-Q tunnels, VLAN private network, storm control, L2 security.
- Excellent knowledge of administration of networks based on Cisco network equipment (switches, routers and other equipment);
- Knowledge of local- and wide-area network architecture, LAN/WAN control systems;
- Experience in regulatory document development;
- Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendation;
- Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV