L1 Support Engineer
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and issues reported and ensure quick and effective resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (defined as part of company's goals setting process).
- Maintain phone, chat and email coverage during working hours.
- Any other responsibilities and tasks given by the management, appropriate to the role.
- Observe company policies and code of conduct.
- Attend team and organization-wise meetings.
- Track time (if required) thoroughly and duly.
- Bachelor of Science in technical field (preferably Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and related field) and/or corresponding qualification;
- Some understanding of Information Systems at user and corporate level.
- At least 1 year experience in a Helpdesk or Support Role.
- Customer facing experience in a support based role.
- Availability to work outside typical working hours if needed.
- Excellent team player, self-managed and self-motivated.
- Mature and professional demeanor, attitude, and approach.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV