Accounting Manager is a position in the Finance Department and reports to the Finance Director. Accounting Manager will supervise Reporting and Tax Reporting functions. The basic job duties will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and supervise the work of the financial accounting department to meet the tasks set by Management;
- Monitoring cash flow to ensure that bills are paid on time and that there is enough money available to cover upcoming expenses
- Preparing reports on company performance including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow analyses
- Preparing the monthly and annual revenue and capital budgets, monitoring of financial performance and completion of the annual accounts.
- Analyse financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Ensure timely submission of tax filings to the tax authorities by a set deadline
- Interpret legislative and regulatory requirements where necessary and ensure any resulting amendments to processes or procedures are implemented.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Monitor expenditures, analyse revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Work with ERP administrator in ensuring proper operation of automated controls over business processes and availability of reliable data;
- Set goals for and monitor the performance of staff in line with the Company policies;
- Prepare and update as needed, the accounting policies and procedures in line with the local and IFRS requirements;
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Reviewing financial records, contracts, and other documentation to determine accuracy and completeness of data
- Conducting research to identify new accounting methods or procedures which could improve efficiency or effectiveness of operations
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Education: University degree in finance, accounting and/or other related business disciplines
- Work experience: A minimum of 3-year work experience is required.
- IT skills: Knowledge of MS Office Programs (Proficiency in Excel, Word), ERP experience, understanding of technology
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Ability to Lead Change
- Ability to Motivate and Lead People
- Independence, Critical Attitude, and Proactiveness
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Ability to Deliver results in short time
- Good with numbers
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV