We are looking for an Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR and Sales Departments' daily activities.
Intern responsibilities include screening resumes and scheduling interviews, supporting HR and Sales Team. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR or Sales and getting a closer look of how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, sales, business development strategies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures as well as a sales strategy.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- English language is essential (Russian is an advantage)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Research ability
- Strong communication skills
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV