Health Field Officer
About the Job
The Health Field Officer designs and implements First Aid and Health projects within the scope of the Organization’s Health assistance objectives with supervision and coaching from his/her line manager. He/She monitors on-site works, carries out needs assessments and surveys.
This is a full-time position with the duty station in Barda.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the implementation of First Aid Training
- Assist the Health team to define the orientations of the health program
- Identify, engage and maintain close coordination and collaboration with relevant local stakeholders (e.g. communities, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Emergency Situation, Movement partners) on emergency preparedness & response issues.
- Maintains strong working relationships and communication with Organization.
- Drafts written report in relation to the health programs
- Participates in working meetings (external / internal)
- Executes administrative and office work related to the project
- Develops and maintains contacts with interlocutors: authorities at municipal/regional/national level, local/regional/national RC, population, suppliers etc.
- Interprets with accuracy in any situation and translates documents from English to Azerbaijani and vice versa
- And all other tasks the job may ask
Desired Profile and Skills
- Medicine or Nursing school university graduate (Doctor or Nurse)
- Work experience in Emergency care and/or Primary health care would be an asset
- Knowledge about health care system in Azerbaijan (Ministry, Social care, Hospitals etc.)
- Experience as First Aid trainer would be a strong asset. Experience in training of trainers or adult education would be an asset. Experience in working with NGOs would be an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Russian and Azerbaijani
- Very good computer literacy
- Good rigor, method and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of political, social and cultural assigned environment.
- Ready to work in rural communities.
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV