- Development of the architecture of a corporate system for further automation based on 1C:ERP Solution;
- Prepare and\or analyze comprehensive technical solution documentation and drawings.
Assessment of the scope of work for the preparation of technical specifications and implementation;
- Manage the implementation of the 1C: ERP system in the role of technical architect and SME;
- Technical guidance on the development of project documentation, quality control of development and compliance with deadlines;
- Identification and management of project technical risks;
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Software Development and other project team members;
- Managing team of subordinates;
- Coordination in managing of the Project operational team;
- Coordinating shared resources across all ERP implementation projects;
- Monitoring compliance with policies, procedures, and templates by means of project;
- Supporting the Management of the schedule and budget at the project level;
- Supporting the Project Manager in stakeholder expectation management;
- Supporting the Project Manager in Procurement procedures (licensing, preparing PO and etc)
- Supporting effective resource management across the project;
- Providing centralized support for managing changes and tracking risks and issues.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science would be an advantage;
- Bachelor of Administration and equivalent work experience;
- Approx. 5 years of working experience in 1C:ERP implementation projects;
- Approx. 2 years of working experience in the 1C:ERP Architect position;
- Excellent knowledge of the mechanisms and principles of the 1C: ERP platform;
- Experience in development in the embedded language of the 1C: ERP platform;
- Ability to investigate problems using the technological journal of the 1C: ERP platform;
- Algorithmic and systems thinking;
- Ability to effectively implement parallel processing of large data structures;
- Skills of profiling the work of information systems at all levels;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting both Corporate and Government.
An advantage would be:
- Certificate "1C: Technological Expert".
- Development experience using C / C ++ on Linux and Windows.
- Development experience using Java.
- Deep knowledge of the principles of relational DBMS.
- Understanding the principles of a three-tier client-server architecture.
- Experience in functional and / or load testing.
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV