Advertisement start date: 7th March 2018
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Annual Review of Petroleum Resources (ARPR) – Perform Annual Review of Petroleum Resources (ARPR) of developed fields through reservoir simulation or other appropriate methodologies for asset accounting and submission to Stakeholders as per the company’s guideline.
- Verification and Storage of Production and Reservoir Data – Verification and storage of production and relevant reservoir data from the Operator in accordance to Stakeholders requirements to support organization’s decision-making process.
- Reservoir Performance Review – Perform basic review of reservoir performance analysis by Operator. Investigate major deviation in reservoir performance, gather necessary information from Operator and update stakeholders. Prepare periodic field/reservoir performance reports to stakeholders.
- Long-Term Production Forecast (LTPF) – Perform basic review of Operator’s LTPF and develop necessary production forecast to support decision making. Use the Operator’s reservoir model to generate production forecast and investigate necessary development scenarios.
- Perform basic reservoir engineering analysis such as material balance analysis, decline curve analysis, history matching and reservoir simulation study to support business requirements.
- Work in multidisciplinary team to provide reservoir engineering support.
- Azerbaijan citizen
- Bachelors Petroleum Engineering with minimum 5 years work experience in Petroleum Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of Kingdom and or Petrel reservoir modeling
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “Reservoir Engineer” to email@example.com.