- Bachelor or University degree in HR with a confirmed experience of minimum 5 years in a people management and an HR generalist position or equivalent complemented with a training or experience in strategic HR management
- Experience in facilitating change management processes
- Experience working in an international environment and/or an international organization, successfully operating in a matrix organization is a strong asset.
- Very good command of English. Fluency in Russian is a distinct asset.
- Fully conversant with IT tools.
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work.
- Ability to develop the role with exemplary conduct and to represent the HR function within the Delegation (sites and sub-sites).
- Ability to guide, support, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to HR staff under her/his direct supervision.
- Ability to advise and actively support key stakeholders on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain partnerships at all levels of the delegation and within the HR function, both with staff and managers.
- Leadership skills with business acumen and experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders (interlocutors) externally including high ranking senior officials.
- Excellent and effective communication and listening skills and ability to interact collaboratively in a multicultural team (HR and beyond).
- Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- Cultural awareness and commitment to encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV