IRFS specialist / project manager on IFRS 9 implementation
- Manage the project of IFRS9 standard implementation, which includes the following (project should be completed until 31.12.2018):
- Coordination and administration of the project, especially work done by 3rd party consulting firm
- Review the existing LLA methodologies and Bank’s current portfolio/historical data;
- Involvement in preparation of gap-analysis, quantitative and qualitative triggers and data for project staging;
- Involvement in design of approaches to risk paramater estimation based on existing elements (IRB, provisioning pricing and etc.) covering development and backtesting of PD, LGD and ECL models;
- Involvement in development of IFRS9 LLA methodology;
- Assessment of IFRS9 impact on provisioning level under various macroeconomic and prosess-driven assumptions;
- Assist in final agreement of LLA methodology and impact with external audit.
- LLA calculation on a monthly basis;
- Preparation of the reporting package under IFRS on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Consolidation of Bank’s financial statement on a monthly basis
- Support the annual financial statement audit
- Preparationg of notes to semi-annual and annual financial statement audit;
- Preparation of defferent ad-hoc reports upon request from the managment
- Review of recent changes in IFRS requirements and assessment of implementation impact on Bank’s financial statements.
- Language skills:
- Native language;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge of IFRS principles and practices, knowledge of IFRS accounting principles;
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting;
- Knowledge of local finance laws;
- Technical accounting skills;
- ACCA, CPA complete or at the final stages is a serious advantage;
- Good communication in English, Azerbaijan and Russian languages, both written and verbal;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting/audit (experience in banking industry is preferable).
- Microsoft office (advanced level of Excel);
- Ability to plan and organize;
- Atention to detail and accuracy;
- Communication skills;
- İnitiative, team work.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV