ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- See that tax interviews are conducted properly with clients
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate income tax records to ensure accuracy;
- Advise the company management regarding the tax code;
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
- Maintain compliance with all state regulations at all times
- Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis
- Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting; Overseeing payable and receivable accounting operations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with local legislation
- Time management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for customer relationship management;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- The ability to overcome multitask work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or a similar field;
- Minimum 5 years of chief accountant;
- English independent user (Upper intermediate-B2).
- Master’s degree in finance or MBA;
- Post-threshold level (Upper-Intermediate) in Russian (B2);
- Relevant certification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA);
- ACCA F1-F7 Levels;
- IFRS certificate.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV