Water and Environment Sector
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with mechanical and hydraulic equipment such as high pressure pumps, hand tools and specialized mechanical tooling;
- Install, run and control of hydraulic units and their spare parts such as fittings, engines and etc.;
- To be able to identify and use appropriate types of hoses for the purpose specified by the customer order;
- Crimping of hoses with fittings and ferrules
- Perform high and low pressure hydrostatic and pneumatic systems of hose assemblies;
- Perform hot oil, diesel and water flushing and fluid filtration;
- Functional testing and repair of various type of pumps and valves;
- Assembly and functional testing of hydraulic cylinders
- Time management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for customer relationship management;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- The ability to overcome multitask work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience,
- Strong technical knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- Experience in petroleum industry;
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- English independent user (Intermediate-B1).
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV