Network Voice Engineer
- Design, configuration and implementation of a variety of voice platforms including Cisco, Huawei, Asterisk.
- Configure and troubleshoot VOIP communication platforms including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Call Centre, and Contact Centre Enterprise
- Analyse existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Install and configure voice gateways as part of the IP telephony system
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
- More than three years of hands-on experience working with Cisco Route & Switch, VOIP and UC related products.
- Good knowledge of voice mail, unified messaging, IVR, PBX systems.
- Solid Cisco Unified Communication Skills (Call Manager, Unity, UCCX, QOS, Meeting Place, IPCC Express, Telepresence, etc.)
- Solid skills in installation and administration of AVAYA IPT solutions
- Experience on Tandberg products.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WANs.
- Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals.
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
- CCNA-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCVP, CCNP certification
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related subject
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV