Pre-Sales And Implementation Engineer
- Assess, design and provide different IT solutions
- Install, test, maintain and upgrade different electronics equipment and computer hardware
- Setup, placement and rigging of video systems.
- Attend conference calls and on-site visits with sales team and customers.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Provide technical support to customers
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries and requests; provide information as needed.
- Help sales team prepare quotations and provide product support
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned and adhere to company policies and procedures
- 4+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture and networking areas
- Solid technical experience with virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V
- General knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of network topologies and technologies, solid foundation in networking and network security, computer software and hardware, and communication of IT requirements
- Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto or similar certifications preferred, but not required
- Knowledge in BGP, iWAN, DMVPN, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, QoS, PBR, VSS, HSRP, STP, Cisco
- Meraki stack, WAN Optimization technologies and Cisco Nexus is preferred
- Develop, document, and coordinate network design, including physical connectivity requirements, routing/switching requirements, port traffic / firewall rules, and all other aspects of enterprise-level AV/IT integration
- Troubleshooting, configuration, integration and test of video conferencing, audio visual equipment (video conferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP networks) in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment.
- Experience in configuration, calibration, and testing of multi-display video walls (LED, plasma,
etc.) is a plus.
- Provide technical expertise involved in the integration and operation of AV equipment
Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian languages and good working knowledge of English language
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV