Deputy Executive Director
- Overseeing day-to-day business activities.
- Conducting Developing and directing organizational strategy.
- Drafting organizational policies and philosophies.
- performance reviews.
- Preparing comprehensive budgets.
- Reporting on revenue and expenditure.
- Engaging with community groups.
- Creating sound business plans.
- Coaching department heads.
- Overseeing financial accounts.
- Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Financial management experience.
- Highly organized.
- Project management experience.
- Highly ethical behavior.
- Effective communicator.
- Motivational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial practices.
- Public relations and marketing knowledge.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV