Marketing & Office Assistant
- Act as first point of contact for customers visiting our office in person, calling our company by phone, or contacting the company through email or the web.
- Assist the Business Development Manager with new customer acquisition strategies through multiple online and offline channels such as search engine optimization, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and others), email marketing, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Assist with on-site and community-based presentations, seminars, and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in printing, signs and graphics.
- Attend special events on behalf of Mozaik Printing and represent the company.
- Conducting basic market research and then updating our prospect and client lists.
- Design and publish our e-newsletters along with the Business Development Manager.
- Extend hospitality to visiting guests.
- Listen to clients about their potential projects and write clear specifications to be used for estimating and order entry.
- Maintains necessary reports and other records as required by the General Manager.
- Shoot photos for marketing materials and publications as needed.
- Adequate working knowledge of Windows platforms and operating systems.
- Excellent language and communication skills, in person, via email and on the telephone.
- High degree of organization with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV