- Maintains and updates the HRIS system(s) with new employee information, existing employee changes, terminations, salary, and performance evaluation information and changes.
- Processes and distributes as necessary all routine reports according to schedules and deadlines. Creates authorized ad hoc reports as needed and assists HR staff with report generation and filters. Authors standard reports for departmental use.
- Exports, imports, and manipulates data as needed. Manages and monitors data feeds between systems. Performs regular audits to verify authenticity and quality of data is maintained.
- Develops and maintains standard work processes, user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Assist in the training of new HR staff on systems and related procedures. Acts as super user/SME on HRIS administration and assists others as needed.
- Participates in the development, testing, and implementation of new or modified systems to meet changing business requirements.
- Supported local HRIS administrators
- Provided HR analytics to executives and local HR business partners
- Facilitated trainings on system updates and best practices
- Updated and audited employee data
- Identify opportunities for HR systems efficiencies by consistently reviewing current processes and soliciting feedback from internal customers
- Create and maintain a variety of HR reports and ad hoc reports
- Acted as liaison to Payroll, IT, HR Managers and relevant managers within the organization
- Ensured accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of HR and payroll data
- Performed the day-to-day system administration tasks, such as troubleshooting system issues and providing resolutions.
- Assisted HR Managers to create, coordinate and execute various HR project work plans
- Minimum 1 year experience at the relevant field
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Should have the ability to multi task with a demonstrated quality of commitment
- Should be flexible to work at any given point of time and should be ready to work in a team environment
- Should have a strong passion and desire to learn new things constantly and adapt to these changes
- Should be able to maintain effective working relationship with the employees
- Should possess good working knowledge of creating databases and spreadsheets and hence should be well versed in using various computer softwares (MS office, Analytical programs, SQL, Power BI) and its relevant operation
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV