- Responsible for establishing and running the Project Management Office with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a ‘best-practice’ Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority;
- Consult with vendors to resolve financial issues;
- Coordinates 3rd party vendors and subcontractors;
- Coordinate project scheduling;
- Maintains file structure and project files and project documents including but not limited to:
- Pre-mob activity schedule, project schedule, installation manual, project overview, personnel and equipment schedule, Org chart, Compilation of Post-Job Data Book.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Responsible for identifying and submitting deliverables for completion of project.
- Identifying the Critical/Logical path and building alternative scenarios
- Leading the project risk management work
- Follow-up on project progress, tracking and leading activities concerning non-conformances in the project work
- Follows project work plans and recommends revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project
- Degree in Project management or related field
- International certification is strong asset
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex manufacturing projects
- Fluency in English and Russian;
- Demonstrated knowledge and usage of standard project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Leadership & People Management skills
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001 etc;
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and environment 14001;
- Understanding scheduling and Planning;
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV