Senior Graphic designer
- Candidate must exhibit the ability to organize and achieve excellence in regards to quality work, as part of the marketing team, and share the passion to produce award-winning creative
- Must be conceptual thinker with ability to develop and create work in online/offline channels
- To prepare POS materials (roll up, banners, flags, outdoors, flyer, leaflet and etc.) and calculation. Mockups (for view) and labels.
- Communicate, analyze and collaborate team to ensure design accurately reflects the preferred message and desired outcome
- Detail-oriented, with marked ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production on assigned projects, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format and imagery.
- 6+ years of professional graphic design experience (agency experience a plus)
- Experience and interest in art direction and conception
- Expert in Graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Corel Draw).
- Experience working in a variety of design mediums
- Meticulous attention to detail, materials and colors.
- Ability to make smart, purposeful decisions regarding layout and typography
- Experience designing in a collaborative setting quick, creative thinker and problem-solver
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV