Business Development Specialist
- Communicate effectively with the Production Manager and team, informing and updating them regularly to ensure that customer objectives are met.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting customer service as needed.
- Maintains necessary reports and other records as required by either the Production or General Managers, including daily sales call register, contact lists and prospect lists.
- Communicates with customers by phone, email or in person and receives orders to be successfully transitioned to customer service and production.
- Gathers information pertinent to the new client/prospect and their potential orders and communicates them clearly to the Customer Service team.
- Addresses complaints and refers them to General Manager.
- Performs other functions as needed for the General Manager and Production Manager.
- Eight years of experience in Sales/Marketing. College degree a plus.
- Good command of Azeri, English, and Russian languages in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, and customer service skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Hard working, self-starter, problem solver.
- Must be knowledgeable with computers and operate several standard programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Ability to move freely throughout buildings to gather information & materials.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV