Senior Network Administrator
- Maintenance and support of data and VoIP infrastructure including hardware and software
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring system availability, bandwidth utilization
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages
- Scheduling upgrade works and maintenance activities in accordance with company management of change standards.
- Collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Perform regular security and risk assessments, to include penetration testing, analysis of network and systems-related security events, and risk analysis
- Provide support for all network security-related issues or queries including existing and new technologies, vendors and applications
- Conduct investigations of network security violations and breaches, provide reports, and provide recommended solutions
- Perform monitoring and analysis of data across multiple the network infrastructure
- Development, implementation, monitoring and enforcement of security and network policy
- 2-3 years of experience in a technical role with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent relevant work experience and/or hardware/software certification(s).
- CCNP Routing and Switching certificate
- CCNA Security
- CompTIA Security
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and clients.
- Language knowledge: Azerbaijani – fluent. English – intermediate
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently and provide status reports to the Manager of Facilities Maintenance on regular basis
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV