- Advise and recommend business solution, operation engineering support and enabling functions and first line maintenance activities in-line with operating procedure, guideline and practice to ensure integrity, HSE cost effective, minimal gas renting/flaring and optimal production of hydrocarbon to meet field/terminal business objective
- Drive efforts to realize maximum oil and gas production of the field, through thorough analysis of equipment and process performance for optimum facilities uptime and effective operations.
- Propose, spearhead & advise the value-creation initiatives for facilities improvement to enhance production and review the field/terminal work plan and budget (WP&B) proposed by operator. Analyze and track utilization of budget by partner in carrying out the planned production merchandising and first line maintenance activities to ensure effective utilization of producing CAPEX and OPEX.
- Lead technical evaluation of all sourcing/purchasing activities by operator in meeting technical specification and operational requirements.
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the operator, government authorities, business and management institutions, national and key industry players and service providers to keep abreast with latest development to capture new business opportunities.
- Support the development of competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high performance delivery to ensure internalization of the right leadership and capabilities in executing their jobs.
- Develop and implement distinctive mindset, behavior and culture to achieve high work performance by adoption and implementation of value interventions, tools and methodologies to promote and instill high sense of commitment, ownership, integrity and loyalty that will contribute to operational excellence.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV