Head of AML and Compliance Division
- Implementation of internal AML/CFT prevention programs;
- Monitoring implementation of internal control in order to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing in the departments and branches of the Bank;
- Organization and control of the work of departments and branches of the Bank to prevent the terrorism financing (AML / CFT), including verification of the transactions and its participants, identification of suspicious operations, and further rejection of such operations;
- Undertake analysis and investigate information about suspicious transactions, received from departments and branches of the Bank;
- Instruct Bank employees on the implementation of internal controls for AML/CFT, general compliance, maintain awareness of changes to internal procedures and further knowledge testing of employees;
- Coach direct reports and others, as appropriate;
- Preparation of AML and Compliance reports according to regulatory authorities’ and head office’s requests.
- High degree in law or economics;
- At least 3 years of past working experience in the field of AML/CFT or General Compliance;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with a large database;
- Knowledge of regulatory documents of CBAR and AML/CFT legislation;
- Knowledge in the field of risk management and lending;
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani (Fluent), Russian (Fluent) and English (upper intermediate); Strong MS Office – Excel skills;
- Responsibility, efficiency, communication and teamwork skills.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV