Sales Manager (sales of non-construction chemicals)
- Develop and monitor the implementation of sale and marketing strategies, policies, (cross-functional) tactics and plans, pricing structure, promotion events, target accounts, resources necessary to achieve the agreed sales goals, by utilizing the outputs of analyses on market intelligence and current and future competitiveness in products/product applications/pricing/services
- Prepare presentations to explain and introduce the company’s current and future strategies.
- Succession Planning
Sales & Marketing Budgeting
- Prepare the budget and oversee the expenditures in the allocated areas to ensure sales and marketing activities are conducted with cost effectiveness.
- Identify local industry trends & potentials and translate them into business opportunities. Provide relevant & specific cross-business oriented market intelligence by actively
- Direct the activities and lead the process to develop and penetrate markets with new or existing products/ services/ technologies by overseeing the implementation of the defined strategies, the application and evaluation of market intelligence on the analyses of competitors, the market development, own competitiveness.
Maintain customer relationship
Support of business management
- Participate in the formulation of business plan, including the development and implementation of new capital project to optimize profitability through product/ customer mix analyses, e.g. consolidation and rationalization of cost control, sales volume, sales price, capacity development and R&D guidance.
- Provides input and support to the supervisor in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
People and function management
- Plan and control the function structure and manpower requirements, headcount and budget, establish development measures and appraise the performance of the team.
- Direct and prioritize the workload
- Train (via on-the-job, in-house and/or external training programs) and coach the direct reports (who are mostly experienced professionals/ managers) and develop the succession planning in order to improve the working efficiency, quality and professional skills of the team members.
- Compile and review work records to determine department productivity, quality of output and cost of service.
- Develop methods to continually improve results.
- Stay in touch with market trends through membership in trade and professional organization
- 2-3 years work-related experience
- University graduate - Bachelor Degree. Chemistry - related education is an asset
- Language skills: English - fluent, Russian - preferable, Turkish - moderate ( provided that Azeri is a mother language)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office Applications (especially Excel and Power point)
- High interpersonal & excellent communication skills with an aptitude for people, products and customers.
- Analytical mind with strong planning and organizational skills
- Good team player, hardworking, dynamic and highly motivated personality
- Passion for driving strategies; be a self-entrepreneur and are able to demonstrate credibility, trust and authenticity both internally and externally.
- Military service completed
- Driving licence
- Ready to travel (Azerbaijan regions, foreign countries)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV