- Human resource specialist possess excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal and ethical conduct skills.
- The capacity to make the best decision is critical for this position.
- Report to management and provide decision support through Disciplinary Matrix.
- Performance management processes to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives and performance results;
- Disciplinary processes to ensure employee understanding of discipline, arrange disciplinary hearings, deliver outcomes to the employees, conduct or direct the internal investigation of disciplinary issues, maintain documentations such as complaints received or investigation outcomes, serve as a point of contact for employees to communicate with, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Advise employees of their expectations for conduct and performance;
- Provide ongoing feedback on work performance and conduct;
- Reviews and analyzes Performance management data and highlighting insights, trends, concerns, and recommendations
- Support the full and effective application of the policies and guidance by providing advice and support, where required;
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the policy/procedure and revise it in line with legislative changes;
- Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability;
- Schedule or coordinate the details of disciplinary and grievance hearings or other meetings;
- Collect/check evidence for disciplinary hearings;
- Conduct meetings with employees, collect complaint and explanation Letters;
- Provide summary report on collected facts to Training & Development Manager;
- Handle day-to-day HR operations;
- General Performance management related documents processing;
- Coordinate and hold meetings with employees;
- Perform other tasks/duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and team management abilities.
- Ability to develop right working process
- Soft skills:
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with excellent time
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project)
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV