Oil and Gas
- Assures efficient co-ordination of personnel tracking system and administration of personnel matters on board.
- Maintains required administration of all personnel on board in line with Company procedures.
- Prepares and co-ordinates crew changes as instructed by the Master / Superintendent for marine and technical crew.
- Monitors and organizes the arrival and departure of all personnel and arrange transport of all departing personnel to final destination.
- Prepares helicopter manifests.
- Ensures all new arrivals are in possession of a valid medical certificates and valid safety training certificates as per Company training matrix – informs Master of any deficiencies.
- Maintains personnel data and retains copies of medical certificate and safety training certificates.
- Allocates cabins for all personnel and maintain records for Muster Lists.
- Retains passports and seaman’s books of all personnel.
- Registers embarkation and disembarkation of Seamen and technicians as per company guidelines.
- Updates Muster-list, Crew List/ POB-PASO List.
- Prepares monthly time sheets of vessel personnel and issues to Company.
- Prepares payroll sheets for marine and technical crew linking the dedicated Job Number for cost allocation under the supervision and signature by Master/Superintendent.
- Prepares statements of meals consumed, in conjunction with the Camp Boss – obtains signature from Master.
- Ensures official documents for customs and immigration are updated and obtain signature from Master.
- Logs/arranges/ distributes incoming and outgoing mail as per standing instructions issued by Master.
- Supervises accommodation / cabin cleaning and servicing.
- Receives and processes time sheets of all Subcontractors.
- Ensuring that the appropriate documents (Hard and Soft Copies) relating to the Vessel CA&A system are maintained and made available for inspection to the system verifier and other interested parties;
- Assisting vessel personnel to document and maintain their individual competence Portfolio’s and Logbooks;
- Liaising with partner companies and other stakeholders to ensure that all crew mandatory HSE courses are kept current and the personal records of the crew are updated accordingly;
- Maintaining and keeping in good order the training certificates of the vessel;
- Maintaining the HSE Training record and matrix for courses conducted onshore;
- Assuring candidate portfolios and Record of competence logbooks are kept up to date and stored in a secure place;
- Liaising with the Vessel HSE Engineer/CSO to identify training gaps and potential dates for re-assessments;
- Ensuring all certificates issued to vessel personnel under the Competency Assessment and Assurance scheme are kept in such a way that authenticity or confirmation of issue of a certificate can be verified at a later stage if necessary.
- Higher education
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in offshore vessel administration.
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
- Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office;
- Very good command of written and spoken English
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV