Planning Engineer Junior
Oil and Gas
- Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted, analysed, final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Planning and Progress Control System, monitoring the progress measurement system and ensuring the proper information flow, progress status and completion forecast are assessed and reported for Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and Commissioning phases;
- Update all Project Schedules, collecting actual data, evaluating forecast dates and monitoring any progress and productivity deviation compared with the baseline ,schedule;
- Maintain records for all significant events, like contractual claims/obligations,productivity, deliverables, materials status, with extensive use of Company/Partner/Client IT systems and reports
- Create and maintain the 90 days look-ahead schedule, weekly, monthly. Isolate any adverse trend and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions, issue weekly and monthly project reports (internal and for the Client);
- Assist the Project Control Manager in the Project Status Report preparation;
- Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process providing the time impact analysis
- Higher – such as Mech Engineering/ MBA; Attended courses on Project management; University attended in Azerbaijan: (like QAFQAZ, KHAZAR).
- Unrequired in principle, although some previous experience in Oil and Gas field would be preferable
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent speak, write, listen), Azerbaijani (fluent).
- Knowledge of planning software such as Primavera Enterprise P6 and Microsoft Project; be fluent in MS Office software: Excels spread sheets in particular
- Knowledge of CPM networking logic links. Capability of updating a network schedules.
- Ensuring the planning, scheduling, development, execution, qualification, monitoring, controlling and implementation set-up of the Progress Measurement System considering project complexity. Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted and analysed, final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
- Ability to evaluate performances, which helps to understand what needs changes and improvements.
- Provide the appropriate solution to a problem that hinders the attainment of production goals in the project life cycle
- Ability to define and groups a project's discrete work elements in a way that helps organize and define the total work scope of the project. Establish the overall Project
- Breakdown Structure and relevant coding system to meet all control requirements (wbs/cbs/obs). Ensure that cost control and scheduling systems are compatible.
- Capability to prepare reporting according to Company Standards and Project requirements and check the report reliability
- To summarise the key variables of an articulate and complex problem quickly reaching a concrete, feasible and functional solution
- To focus on the objective, maintain a clear vision and implement actions and decisions to reach the target within the planned time frame and budget, overcoming difficulties and coping with complexities To be proactive and assertive, to act autonomously and to make contributions towards continuous improvement
- Ability to use different styles of communication, pay attention to others (listening), tune into the other person (empathy), as well as discuss contents and built relations
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV