- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge of computer skills
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience at least 3 year
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV