Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator
- Lead sustainability & CSR Strategy of the company & client’s nationalization programme;
- Interface with Stakeholders, Partners & Client on Sustainability & CSR Initiatives, monitoring & reporting, KPI, etc.;
- Prepare Company (Branch) Sustainability Reports, Studies, Documents and Procedures;
- Support to Head Office Social & CSR Manager during bidding phases for the projects in the region & any other projects;
- Develop & Implement all community social initiatives & activities of Consortium (JV) as well as other projects of the area;
- Develop, implement, monitor and represent Sustainability activities and programs all around company world, with a special focus on the relationships with stakeholders;
- Support integration of Sustainable added value into all aspects of business and operations in order to contribute to company reputation, commercial competitive advantage and long-term value creation;
- Plan and implement stakeholder engagement strategies targeted at the protection of company interests;
- Support the implementation of the sustainability strategy and policy integrated in all aspects of business in order to contribute to company reputation, commercial competitive advantage, long-term shared value creation and ensuring clients' satisfaction;
- Define Sustainability programs and activities in own field/area of responsibility;
- Plan and realize effective relations with sustainability stakeholders for own field/area of responsibility in order to achieve Sustainability and business goals;
- Manage the monitoring and reporting of Sustainability performance, to respond to stakeholders' expectations;
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of a company Sustainability culture.
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (fluent), Italian (preferable)
- Good communication skills, flexibility, open minded, understanding of cultural diversity, team working;
- Good knowledge of international Oil & Gas Industry, IFC & EVRD performance standards, Human Rights, VPSHR etc.;
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice in stakeholder engagement theory and practice;
- Flexibility to travel including to remoted places, ready to be allocated in the frame of different assignments.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV