Junior Payroll Officer
- Analysis of employees’ attendance and timekeeping, by means of checks performed on timesheets, Company’s access control systems and other HR-related software and tools;
- Collection, preparation, distribution and archiving of HR-related confidential documents (including but not limited to employment contracts and amendments, timesheets, expenses, other allowances, cash advances, sick leave certificates and other supporting documents );
- Inserting man-hours, cash advances/expenses, social security contributions, other deductions and other necessary adjustment in payroll, analysis and calculation of PIT, before processing, finalizing and posting;
- Ensure correctness of man-hours uploaded in payroll system by reconciling/cross-checking the submitted timesheets with Personnel Movement and Travel Management System, Public Holidays entitlement, etc;
- Preparing a shadow payroll thru spreadsheets for proper calculation and reconciliation and for back up history and future audit requirements;
- Report and coordinates to Payroll Coordinator (or HR Manager) for evaluation all necessary adjustments, amendments, currency exchange/changes, corrections and calculations before inserting in the system;
- Extracting of Payroll Registers/supported spreadsheets from Payroll system after processing and forward to Administration, Finance and Control department for payments. Extracting Reports for Insurances and Pensions/supported spreadsheets, Pay slips (only selected employees);
- Extracting and printing all pay slips for employee distributions. (All payroll registers, pay slips and other payroll related reports must be saved and converted as pdf and spreadsheet formats for future and audit references);
- Collecting, checking and inserting employee’s bank details to Payroll system;
- Posting and back up all payroll registers, Insurance reports and other related data;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
- Must have minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent); Russian (Fluent) ;
- University degree in Statistics or Economics or Finance or Business Administration, with Mathematics background;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, especially analytical formulas, data analysis and reporting;
- Strong attitude for data analysis;
- Interest, motivation and accuracy in the preparation and distribution of confidential HR-related documents (paper-based and electronical) and their archiving/filing;
- Familiarity with software and online tools used for HR Administration and Management;
- Confidentiality and discretion.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV