Corporate loan underwriter
- Experience as an analyst in a bank, investment company, rating agency or other financial structures;
- Conducting a detailed analysis of the financial and economic activities of corporate borrowers, analysis of financial statements (the appointment of the main accounting reports - balance sheet; report on financial results; report on cash flows);
- Knowledge of CASH FLOW, P & L, analysis of the debt portfolio, business plan, loan collateral;
- Ability to independently structure transactions, make forecasts and recommendations based on the analyzes made, competent presentation of the analysis results in writing;
- Confident PC user (MS Office, Power Point presentation skills, advanced MS Excel user);
- Analytical mindset, systems thinking, excellent communication skills.
- Developing effective lending offers, assessing the creditworthiness of corporate clients and the risks arising from lending to corporate borrowers;
- Structuring of credit transactions when issuing issues for decision-making on the corporate credit committee, preparation of relevant conclusions;
- Formation and maintenance of credit records on corporate clients.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV