English Language Teacher
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress and coordinating with the Training Coordinator.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout a class.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
- Researching and devising entertaining, amusing, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students.
- Communication Skills: Teacher should be able to speak clearly to students and administration officials.
- Writing Skills: Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teacher deals with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teacher should find ways to involve students in their lessons.
- People Skills: Engaging and creating healthy relationships with students will help create a quality learning environment.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV