Date: 28 and 29 June 2018
Duration: 2 half days (09:00-13:00)
Language: Russian/with English terminology
Employee engagement training program offered is competency based. It means that through all program we offer, we are going to use examples of different competencies and business cases in use that both HR Professionals and HR Leaders should have and use in their daily work.
In order to adopt this program to the actual level of HR professional, we suggest to conduct an individual meetings between instructor and each participant of the forthcoming Employee engagement training. During face to face meetings an instructor will be able to identify the level of HR Technical knowledge and knowledge of languages, so that we can adopt our an agenda based on the audience’s needs and level of knowledge.
Who can attend:
Communications and employee engagement specialists
1. Understanding employee engagement
- Defining employee engagement;
- Benefits of employee engagement;
- Employee engagement and well-being;
- Engagement drivers;
- Challenges to employee engagement;
- HR’s employee engagement strategy;
2. Assessing employee engagement
- Employee Surveys (benefits of conducting employee surveys);
- Developing and administering surveys;
- Analyzing data from surveys;
- Determining actions from surveys;
- Employee engagement initiatives;
3. Engaging employees from hiring to separation
- Engaging employees throughout the “employee life cycle”;
- Engagement practices during an employee’s career;
- Performance management and engagement;
- Using work/life balance programs to increase engagement;
- Using reward sand recognition to increase engagement;
- Engagement during separation;
- Why retention matters;
- Realistic job previews and retention;
- Cultural considerations in retention;
5. Evaluating employee engagement and retention
- Evaluating engagement (engagement metrics);
- Evaluating retention;
- Retention and turnover metrics;
- Other retention metrics.
The deadline for registration is 21 June 2018.
Please, download and fill in Training Enrollment Form and send back to the email email@example.com no later than 21th June, 2018.
Laura Hamidova, SHRM-CP
Laura Hamidova received both Bachelor and Master degrees in Law and Social Studies from Khazar University (www.khazar.org). She holds a certificate in Human Resources Management from Wales University, UK (www.wales.ac.uk). And she is Certified Professional from Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM-CP). Also her education includes a number of trainings and workshops from different trainers and legal professionals. She started her career in HR from Det.Al Aluminius and Vest Consulting, then she worked as an HR Coordinator for AMEC at the time when the company was responsible for BP’s EMS project Engineering and Design works. After this Laura joined Moore Stephens as the Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Manager. At the end of 2013 she established her own company – FireWorks HRM. Company who currently work with a variety of businesses in different sectors, providing Human Resources Management Services.