Advertisement start date: 10th October 2017
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Prepare and conduct the internal Contracts Committee (CC) meetings as the CC secretary in accordance with the approved Terms of Reference;
- Execute and monitor the CC action items and decisions as per the approved minutes of meetings;
- Review of SCM-related requests for voting – conduct analysis, issue queries, summarise for deliberation and propose recommendation for voting either through CC or Circular Resolutions;
- Send out the approved vote to relevant external CC before or by the deadline. Monitor responses to queries from Company or others and follow up where necessary;
- Develop and maintain a live database of CC circulations, meeting records as well as all administrative contracts executed for the Company;
- Establish Overall Contracting Strategy for new projects, conduct review sessions and obtain approval for the annual Master Procurement Plan (MPP) and execute the planned sourcing as per decision in approved MPP or AZO CC;
- Assist the Contract Administrators to identify best sourcing solution through market intelligence and benchmarking exercises, preparing the cost model and examining the technical selection criteria.
- BA/BSc in Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Purchasing;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management;
- Fluent in written and spoken English language;
- Familiar with basic functions of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and preferably Access);
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the petroleum industry preferably in the area of supply chain management (sourcing, contract management, governance, warehousing, logistics);
- Experience in strategic planning or project management is an advantage.
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “SCM Officer ” to firstname.lastname@example.org.