Advertisement start date: 22nd November 2017
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- To receive and process all applications;
- Updating the Register of Applications;
- Prepare contracts;
- Liaise with stores in solving the issue of shares;
- Is looking for suppliers, exploring new proposals from vendors, prepares to guide the reasonable proposals for attracting new suppliers;
- Negotiates with suppliers and negotiates the terms of delivery to the immediate supervisor;
- Process orders to suppliers;
- Monitors the implementation of the order;
- Provides documentation of transactions;
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc;
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests;
- contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility;
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes;
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues;
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of industrial goods;
- Knowledge of bazaar, shop, markets location;
- University Degree;
- Fluent in Azeri, Russian and English languages.
- Some knowledge of supply chain management;
- Buyer experience in a computerized environment;
- Past use of an order management system;
- Some experience in online purchasing.
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “Procurement Specialist ” to email@example.com.