Advertisement start date: 29th December 2017
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Counseling clients on trademark, patent and copyright laws;
- Conducting trademark and Patent search;
- Drafting IP related agreements and supporting other agreements from the intellectual property perspective;
- Assisting a litigator in IP related disputes;
- Registration of copyrights, trademarks and patents.
- Legal degree received from well-regarded local university;
- LL.M. degree received from well-regarded universities (preferred);
- At least two years of experience in trademark, patent and copyright laws;
- Fluent in English and Russian languages (advanced level – both oral and written);
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in stressful conditions;
- Membership in the Collegium of Advocates is an asset.
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “Intellectual Property Lawyer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.