Advertisement start date: 25th September 2017
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Providing and interpreting general financial information;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analyzing potential competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial mechanisms that minimize commercial risks;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Liaising with local TAX authorities as needed;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, etc.;
- Managing budgets;
- Supervising staff as needed.
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “Finance Lead” to firstname.lastname@example.org.