Audit Assistant (A3)
- To make a valuable contribution in the team’s objectives by actively participating in planning and performing financial audits.
Assistant auditor everyday duties:
- Contributes in planning of financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations, identifying risk areas, preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Contributes in the assessment of compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Substantiates the value of assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation. Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports. Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Supports the team by coordinating information requirements. Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- University Degree in accounting, economics, finance or management. Candidates with post-graduate degrees in Accountancy or other relevant Professional Qualifications (ACCA, ACA, EKPA, METKEL) will be considered in priority.
- Excellent written and spoken Azeri and English. Russian is desirable
- Computer literacy
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Fresh ideas and enthusiasm
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV