Senior Payroll Officer
- Collecting expatriates timesheets, expenses, other allowances, cash advances, sick leave certificates and other supporting documents needed for payroll processing ;
- Inserting man-hours, cash advances/expenses, social security contributions, other deductions and other necessary adjustment in Expatriates Payroll, analysis and calculation of expatriates PIT, before processing, finalizing and posting;
- Ensure correctness of Expatriates man-hours uploaded in payroll system by reconciling/cross-checking the submitted timesheets with Personnel Movement and Travel Management System, Public Holidays entitlement, etc;
- Preparing a shadow payroll thru spreadsheets for proper calculation and reconciliation and for back up history and future audit requirements;
- Report and coordinates to Payroll Coordinator for evaluation all necessary adjustments, amendments, currency exchange/changes, corrections and calculations before inserting in the system;
- Extracting of Payroll Registers/supported spreadsheets from Payroll system after processing and forward to AFC for payments. Extracting Reports for Insurances and Pensions/supported spreadsheets, Pay slips (only selected employees/) to be forwarded to Home Companies;
- Extracting and printing all pay slips for employee distributions. (All payroll registers, pay slips and other payroll related reports must be saved and converted as pdf and spreadsheet formats for future and audit references);
- Supporting Payroll Coordinator or HR Manager in preparing other reports and data analysis and extraction of data related to Expatriates Payroll and required by Project Management or Corporate;
- Collecting, checking and inserting employee’s bank details to Payroll system;
- Posting and back up all payroll registers, Insurance reports and other related data;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Knowledge of personnel administration and procedures for local and seconded employees (e.g. payroll administration, timekeeping, attendance report, social security, insurance and administrative fulfilments).
- Strong Azerbaijani & English language proficiency and high level computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Access etc.
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV