- Manage vendor relationships and agreements for office equipment, furniture; manage layout and accommodation of offices and general office security; safety and emergency planning and management;
- Manage all required administrative services such as Event and Procurement Coordination;
- Administer firm-wide, regional and office-specific policies; recommend and implement changes and improvements;
- Responsible for office cost management: monitor budget variances and effectively control costs including those related to admin personnel management, materials, supplies, space and equipment;
- Manage the maintenance of facilities and all engineering systems; communicate with landlord
- Manage reception and vendors like cleaning, coffee lady, engineers.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as required.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University Degree;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in Office Management, in an international, multinational professional services firm or consulting;
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijan, Russian;
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise, understanding, and tact;
- A high degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage various administrative issues and address any team-related concerns;
- Display service-oriented behavior responding to customer needs;
- Successfully handles multiple projects in varying disciplines simultaneously, flexible and open toward new ideas and change.
- Leadership qualities with willingness to take a hands-on approach and ability to excel in a large company culture while functioning in a small team;
- A solid business partner with excellent communication and strong conflict handling skills, and the ability to dialogue and communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Technical / functional Office Manager's expertise, customer and business focus;
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and decision-making, with a ‘can do’, pioneering attitude and tenacity to find solutions to drive change;
- Clarity and professionalism in communication, interpersonal, teaming and leadership skills;
- Building strong relationships and collaboration/consensus across teams and decision makers;
- Patience, maturity, and sensitivity to listen to and deal with complex or emotional issues;
- Organization, with strong ability to plan ahead and manage large number of initiatives in parallel;
- Professional, impartial and confidential attitude with strong values and ethics.
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV