- Lawyer is required to supervise the staff members of the legal department and make sure that they work efficiently on various cases.
- Lawyer needs to review the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management.
- Lawyer is required to handle various legal matters after understanding the client’s case.
- Lawyer needs to offer advice on managing the tender documents.
- Lawyer needs to review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them.
- Lawyer handles arbitration matters and civil suits before various courts of law should any arise.
- Lawyer is involved in hiring members for the legal department after assessing their skills and abilities.
- Lawyer is required to train the newly joined staff members on various legal aspects.
- Lawyer needs to provide legal advice to the management.
- Lawyer is required to analyze the risks while signing new business deals.
- Lawyer needs to analyze legal information and do the essential paper work.
- Lawyer is required to handle litigation management.
- Lawyer is required to review contracts and agreements and see to it that they comply with the legal norms.
- Lawyer is required to deal with external law authorities.
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English language skills
- Experience in oil companies (preferable experience with Oil Operating Companies)
On the interview results
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV