FireWorks HRM held one day “Workforce planning and employment” training course on 27th February, 2015, delivered by Laura Hamidova, who holds a certificate in human Resources Management from Wales University, UK.
Designed for HR generalists/ Recruiters/ Workforce planners/ HR specialists and Talent Acquisition Managers who required a proper distribution of workforce planning and Employment in organization.
At the end of the session candidates were able to:
- Define important aspects of workforce planning and employment such as employee privacy, recruitment, flexible staffing, selection and organizational exit;
- To match the organization’s strategic objectives with workforce planning and employment strategies;
- At the end overall feedback from our clients was very positive;
- They were satisfied with the materials and the cases which they received during the training;
- Also the strategies which they learned will be beneficial for them in the future practice.
The participants of the “Workforce Plannig and Employment” training were the representatives of the such companies as: “Azerfon”; “A-Level”; “GRC Assurance and Advisory Services”; “TBC Credit” and also the participants from State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan Respublic and the private sector.
All training attendees were provided with certificates.