Vital Interview Feedback – Allows you to become Interview savvy
Job seekers often don’t even think about evaluating their job interview performance! And if you don’t do this crucial part of the process you will find yourself attending interviews and more interviews without capturing that job. Most importantly you will fail without ever knowing why.
For that reason, and for your own sanity, be kind to yourself and get the competitive edge by taking an honest look at your interview performance before the interview follow up takes place. Think about where you went wrong or on areas where you feel you could have been better prepared for answers and etc. This will help you to picture how really present yourself at interview and how you perform, enabling you to fine tune your interview skills and more helping you to become more confident and much more interview savvy.
How can you analyze your Interview Performance?
1. Were you mentally prepared for the interview?
2. Were you well presented for the interview?
3. Were you on time for the interview?
4. Did you prepare interview Q’s & A’s and do research on the Job as well as the Company?
5. Did you objectively analyze how the interview went from your perspective?
6. How did you cope with questions at the interview, did you answer questions honestly, confidently and fluidly?
7. Did you display positive body language
8. Did you make eye contact with your interviewer
9. There is always an opportunity to ask questions yourself during the interview, so did you show enthusiasm by asking a handful of relevant questions?
10. Did you obtain the business card of the interviewer?
11. Make sure you understand their selection process and time frames
12. Honestly and objectively, after that performance would you employ you? If not you need to be positive and better prepare for next time. Nobody plans to fail, only those who fail to plan!
Scared to follow up? Or just scared of rejection?
What you need to do when searching for a job?