Advertisement start date: 10th October 2017
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Lead, manage and integrate country business plan in alignment with Upstream strategies, Corporate targets and incompliance with Operating Agreements with Partners, as well as Production Sharing Contract (PSC) requirements for the management of the field operation and asset full life cycle and business expansion, and analyze periodical country performance to ensure effective execution of strategies to achieve continuous improvement and growth for the operation with the objective to maximize stakeholders’ returns;
- Manage and facilitate the preparation and implementation of country business initiatives by conducting environmental scanning analysis, Strength Weakness Opportunity & Threat (SWOT) Analysis, check alignment with the strategy set for country and revalidate/revamp the overall country initiatives, to ensure the initiatives/activities developed are in line with country/Upstream strategy in order to ensure maximum value returns and sustainable business growth;
- Lead and drive the development of country WPB & CPB to ensure alignment with the approved Upstream strategies and compliance to Joint Venture (JV) processes and host government requirement through thorough compilation of proposed projects/activities, strict project economic screening and selection, and approved by external/internal stakeholders in ensuring business optimization, maximization and growth is achieved;
- Facilitate and drive the development of business portfolio options, provide input concerning project status on portfolio rationalization and optimization through Portfolio Generation Selection and Sequencing (PGSS) and Annual Review of Petroleum Resources (ARPR) in relation to long term strategies and initiatives to ensure a balance and healthy business portfolio for country sustainability and growth;
- Lead and drive the setting/tracking of country and its departmental KPI/Performance, by organizing/conducting country KPI setting workshop, track, analyze and reports periodical performance, integrate with International Assets Performance Management (IA, Upstream Finance) in ensuring comprehensive country and IA performance tracking as input for identifying mitigation actions towards achieving country and IAI targets.
- Degree preferably in Business, Science, Engineering or Economics;
- Professional qualification or advanced degree woul be an advantage;
- Operational experience in the upstream sector and planning function;
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in upstream working experience in the oil and gas related industry.
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CV with the subject “BP&PI Manager ” to email@example.com.